Thursday 19 April 2012

iPad much better than a laptop computer

The iPad is the best portable computer I have ever used. It is quite simply a delight to use. I take it everywhere with me, and can do because it is so light and portable. I used to have a tower PC at home and round that I constantly wanted to use my computer in different rooms and outside the home. I had looked at laptops before and was quite interested in getting one but I didn't know which one to choose. All this changed when my friend from London came to stay and brought her Apple iPad 2 with her.

The first thing that struck me about it was how lightweight and slim line it was. It just appeared from out of her bag, which wasn't even particularly big. There aren't many computers you can do this with so it was an immediate attraction. She let me have a play around with it and I was very impressed by the features. My friend had downloaded hundreds of applications including a Sat Nav, Argos, Boots and Photoshop apps. This was great because it meant that I could shop online no matter where I was. It also let me receive calls from Apple iphone users thanks to Face Time. This meant I could talk face to face with people far away. As I travel quite a lot I was impressed by this feature as I could catch up with friends and family. The other thing that impressed me was that I could watch films on the go thanks to the very good battery life, which was over ten hours. I could also watch my personal videos, photos and browse the net wherever I went. This was thanks to the 3G technology which enabled me to have constant access to the internet all over the world.

The issue of course was money, it wasn't cheap and certainly no one gave away a free iPad did they? Well yes they do! The first thing that you might think is that you can get a free iPad 2 if you sign a lengthy mobile phone contract. That is true of course but there are other ways too if you know where to look. The site that I am referring to is called freebiejeebies and is well known among the freebie community. All that people have to do is sign up to the freebie site. This involves giving the company your name, address and email address. After this you are directed to a partner site. You are then asked to complete a free or low cost trial offer or promotion. This might be taking out a fourteen day free trial with LoveFilm or opening a bank account.

The last step is to refer as many people as you can to do the same. Once, say twenty five, people have signed up to the process and completed an offer you will receive a free iPad in the post. With the iPad 3 being launched next month, a free ipad 3 could be yours within a matter of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment